Thursday, February 24, 2011

Neglect

I've been neglecting you, I know. A full thirteen days of neglect.

I'm still looking for work. I was very close to ending up homeless for the month of March, but I lucked into almost enough to cover rent, and talked my landlord into letting the rest slide.

Honestly, don't expect regular updates until I'm no longer living out of luggage, wondering where my next meal comes from. You wouldn't be getting this many updates if I didn't own a ten year old laptop that's not worth pawning.

I had high hope for this blog, but they seems to be running aground on the rocky shores of reality.

6 comments:

  1. I've been neglecting my sites as well.
    I hope your situation improves soon.
    Good luck and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so bad man, I hope you get things right soon... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll get better bro. Good luck with the next few weeks and months man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey man don't worry im sure everything will work out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, we are all sorting stuff out, I think that's what 2011 is for.

    Following/supporting.

    Limitfears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't give up man. We are all supporting you.

    ReplyDelete