Sunday, July 10, 2011

Coming Attractions

So, I don't have anything new to show off currently. Right now most of our projects are works in progress and I don't really have a good enough camera to take shots in the middle of things.

But I can tell you about all the nifty things we've been working on!

Jareth is been focusing on his chainmaile plushies. He's been getting lots of interest and good feedback from them, and it's his current focus.

Kalen is working on plushies of her own. These are made of more traditional cloth materials. The subjects, how ever more then make up for the mundane nature of the the building material.
This is in addition to work she is doing on Pokemon Badges.

I have been working on custom gaming miniatures. Once I get them were I like them, I'll be making molds and selling resin casts to anyone interested.

And the current group project is the Custom Power Coins I mentioned last post. Currently we've go a lion and a hammerhead shark in the works, but Jareth needs approximately 25 customs coins for his fan movie. So this is a big project that's taking up the focus of a lot of the studio.

And that's all the exciting things that I'm not showing you for now. Hopefully next week I can get some pictures up of all the nifty sparklies.

13 comments:

  1. Cool stuff you have here! I want to see more!
    +Follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah your life seems pretty interesting mate. please continue to post such great content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading more about this, good with your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be selling them once finished. Any particular Gym Badge you are interested in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, be sure to post pics next time, we would like to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats neat, let's see! Followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waiting for more stuff :) keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, can't wait for more
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can not wait to see your pictures : )

    ReplyDelete