Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So Let's Try This Again, Eh?

Sorry about the large hiatus. I spent some rough months, but I've finally nailed down a solid, permanent job. It doesn't pay great, and it's only part time, but it should keep the internet on and a rough over my head.

So now I've got some time to put to this blog. As you saw from last weeks entry I'm still trying to keep it on the creations of our local artisan group. I'll post photos of what I can, but I don't have a digital camera anymore, and the one of my phone isn't worth the effort.

Still there should be some nice projects coming down the line soon for me to show off. You should see some very nice custom Power Coins from the old Power Rangers being created soon. And Kalen is working on some Pokemon Badges for resin casting that we should be selling soon.

See you guys next update.

7 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to new photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. having a job is a stable feeling, nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward for your next entry. +1 follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds cool, looking forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to hear that you've got some income happening. i myself just found some work and looking to get back into this again. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grats on the job :) Hope it goes well, and good luck with the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy the job mate! Get promoted and get money. ;)

    Check me out @ http://yearningandlearning.blogspot.com/
    ;)

    ReplyDelete